Create 3D Glasses
3D Glasses Instructions
Average time required:
- - 3D glasses template
- - Cardstock or poster board
- - Red and cyan cellophane sheets
- - Scissors
- - Glue or tape
- Print the template for the 3D glasses provided here onto cardstock or poster board. Cut out the glasses, including the holes for the eyes.
- Cut one cyan-color cellophane and one red-color cellophane. The two pieces will cover the eyeholes in the glasses.
- Glue or tape the cellophane on the inside of the glasses. Place the red cellophane on the left eye and the cyan cellophane on the right eye (left and right when the glasses are on your face).
- Enjoy the Mars 3D images here with your awesome new glasses!