Here's how to set your browser to Save the Items to Disk, as your browser
likely does not have enough memory allocated to it to view and print the
- Go to the Options menu in Netscape.
- Select General Preferences.
- Select Helpers.
- Select JPEG Image and click Edit...
- Under Handled By... select Save to Disk and click OK as many times
as needed to get back to the page.
- Once the image is on your hard drive, you can view and print it using
JPEGView, or another similar viewing application.
MS Internet Explorer Users:
- Go to the Edit menu and select Options...
- Click on the Helpers tab.
- Double-click on JPEG Images from the list of Helpers. This will bring
up an editing window.
- Under Handling, pull down the menu to select Save as a File.
- Click on OK as many times as needed to get back to the page.
Return to the Mars Pathfinder Spacecraft Model